Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
- Loosen the brake flexible hose
Remove the front brake pads.
CAUTIONCap the brake hose to prevent fluid loss and dirt contamination.
- Disconnect the caliper from the brake flexible hose.
- Remove the caliper.
- Position the caliper in place.
Install or connect the following:
Brake hose to the caliper. Tighten the fitting to 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm).
- Bleed the brakes and check for proper operation.