Removal & Installation
2.0L (VIN N) And 2.3L (VIN Z) Engine
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Disconnect battery negative cable from battery and properly isolate to prevent accidental reconnection.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Air cleaner outlet tube
- Remove and discard the throttle body gasket.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure, noting the following:
- Install a new throttle body gasket.
- Tighten the throttle body retaining bolts to 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).