2.0L (VIN N) & 2.3L (VIN Z) Engine
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Disconnect battery negative cable from battery and properly isolate to prevent accidental reconnection.
- Raise the vehicle.
- Drain the cooling system.
- Lift and remove the cooling fan motors and shroud from the retainer brackets and lower from the vehicle.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Electrical connector from the horn
- Detach and support the air conditioning condenser, if equipped.
- Detach the wiring harness retaining clip from the radiator support bracket.
- If equipped with automatic transmission, detach the transmission fluid cooler from the two RH and the one LH brackets and support the fluid cooler.
- Remove the four bolts and the lower core support.
Remove the radiator.
Install or connect the following:
- Fill and bleed the cooling system.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.