Removal & Installation
- Make sure the wiper motor is in the park position.
- Lift up the plastic cap and loosen the nut approximately 2 turns.
- Lift the wiper arm and release it from the taper by moving it to one side.
- Remove the nut and the wiper arm.
- Remove the liftgate trim panel as follows:
Remove the rear wiper motor and mounting plate as follows:
- Disconnect the wiper motor electrical connector.
- Remove the ground lead.
- Remove the 3 bolts.
Remove the wiper motor from the mounting plate.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Tighten the wiper arm nut to 15 ft. lbs. (20 Nm).