REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Raise the van and support it safely on jackstands.
- Loosen and remove the nuts retaining the stabilizer bar to the lower control arm link on each side.
- Remove the insulators and disconnect the stabilizer bar from the links.
- If required, remove the nuts retaining the links to the lower control arm, then remove the insulators and links.
- Remove the bolts retaining the bar mounting bracket to the frame and remove the stabilizer bar. If required, remove the insulators from the stabilizer bar.
- If the stabilizer bar insulators are being replaced, install them on the stabilizer bar. Place the bar, insulators and mounting bracket in position on the frame and install the retaining bolts. Tighten the retaining bolts to 16-24 ft. lbs. (22-33 Nm).
- If removed, connect the link and insulators to the lower control arm. Install and tighten the nuts to 12-18 ft. lbs. (16-24 Nm).
- Connect the links and insulators to the stabilizer bar, then install and tighten the nuts to 12-18 ft. lbs. (16-24 Nm).
- Once all mounting nuts are tightened, lower the vehicle.