REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Tag and remove the vacuum hose(s) from the vacuum control motor. Inspect the hose(s) for cracks or torn areas and replace if needed.
- Remove the push pin securing the motor arm to the recirculation door crank arm.
- Remove the retainer nuts and lift the vacuum motor from the mounting bracket.
- Position the vacuum motor on the bracket and secure in place using the retainer nuts.
- Attach the crank arm to the vacuum motor and secure using the push pin.
- Connect the vacuum hose(s) to the vacuum motor.
- Connect the negative battery cable.