The WOT relay, located in the relay panel in the left fender of the engine compartment, is designed to interrupt the A/C clutch under conditions of heavy engine demand. This relay and the interruption it creates allows for increased acceleration and additional engine power when needed.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Locate the WOT relay in the left inside fender of the engine compartment. The relay cover, or vehicle owner's manual can identify the exact relay.
- Grasp the relay and pull it out. If it is difficult to remove, wiggle the relay back and forth while pulling out.
- Install the relay into the relay panel making sure the terminals align correctly. If the relay will not install easily, remove and try again.
- Connect the negative battery cable.