REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The front wheel bearing/hub assembly is non-serviceable and non-adjustable. The assembly has to be replaced as a complete unit.
- Raise the vehicle and safely support it with jackstands.
- Remove the front wheels.
- Remove the brake caliper and rotor. For more information, refer to Brakes .
- Remove the three bolts retaining the hub/bearing assembly to the spindle, then remove the hub/bearing assembly from the spindle.
- Install the hub/bearing assembly to the steering knuckle, then tighten the three retaining bolts to 65 ft. lbs. (88 Nm).
- Install the brake rotor and caliper. For more information, refer to Brakes .
- Install the front wheels.
- Lower the vehicle.