REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the battery ground.
- Using a small screwdriver behind the knob, apply pressure to the spring retainer and pull off the knob.
- Remove the 3 screws securing the control panel in place, and remove the ashtray bezel.
- Disconnect the wiring harness at the switch by lifting the locking tab.
- Remove the 2 blower switch screws and lift out the switch.
- Install the blower switch and secure in place with the two retainer screws.
- Connect the wire harness to the rear of the switch.
- Install the control panel and secure in position using the three retainer screws. Attach the ashtray bezel.
- Install the knob to the blower switch.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Make sure the blower works on all speeds.