REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The resistor assembly is screwed into the auxiliary blower case.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the bench seat behind the front seats. Refer to Routine Maintenance 0 for a removal and installation summary.
- Remove the side panel service cover.
- Remove the harness attached to the resistor assembly.
- Remove the two retainer screws securing the resistor to the blower case. Lift the resistor out.
- Position the resistor assembly in the blower case and secure using the two retaining screws.
- Connect the wire harness to the resistor assembly.
- Install the service panel cover and bench seat.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Test the blower motor and make sure it functions at all speeds.