REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the bench seat behind the driver's front seat. Refer to Routine Maintenance 0 for a detailed procedure.
- Remove the service panel from the interior panel on the driver's side of the vehicle.
- Remove the 3 retainer screws from the solenoid bracket.
- Tag and disconnect the motor wiring.
- Disconnect the cooling tube attached to the motor assembly.
- Remove the mounting plate screws and separate the mounting plate from the motor assembly.
- Attach the motor to the motor mounting plate and secure using the retainer screws. Tighten the screws to 13-17 inch lbs. (1-2 Nm).
- Attach the cooling tube to the motor.
- Install the three solenoid retainer bracket screws. Tighten the screws to 13-17 inch lbs. (1-2 Nm).
- Attach the wire harness to the motor.
- Install the service panel and bench seat.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Check and make sure the blower motor function properly.