See Figure 1
The rear control panel of the auxiliary A/C and heating system is not a complete control assembly as compared to the panel in the dash. This panel consists only of a blower motor switch. The dash installed temperature panel controls all other auxiliary system functions.
The control panel for the auxiliary A/C and heating system is located on the driver's side panel behind the front driver's seat.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the ashtray from the assembly. Remove the three retainer screws securing the panel in place.
- Slide the panel out enough to unfasten the blower switch wire harness and lighter wire harness.
- Connect the lighter and blower switch harnesses to the control panel.
- Position the control panel and secure in place using the retainer screws.
- Install the ashtray.
- Connect the negative battery cable.