REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Disconnect the actuator assembly from the servo body, then disconnect the actuator cable from the accelerator bracket and cable.
- Remove the two nuts holding the actuator cable to the servo assembly.
- Disconnect the cable from the servo clip.
- Connect the actuator cable to the clip on the servo body.
- Install the actuator cable to the servo assembly, securing in place with the two retainer nuts.
- Connect the actuator cable to the accelerator bracket and cable. Connect the actuator assembly to the servo body.
- Road test the vehicle to make sure the cruise control system functions correctly.
- Remove the actuator cable retaining clip at the servo body.
- Disengage the throttle positioner.
- Run the engine at 2000 rpm for several minutes.
- Pull on the cable to take up all slack.
- While maintaining a slight tension on the cable, install the clip and snap it securely.