REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The amplifier is located below the Electronic Engine Control (EEC) module under the instrument panel, at the left end of the dashboard.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the retainer screws securing the panel below the steering column. Remove the panel and place aside.
- Remove the 2 screws holding the amplifier to the EEC bracket.
- Unplug the wiring at the amplifier assembly.
- Fasten the wire harness to the amplifier assembly.
- Position the amplifier to the EEC bracket and secure in place using the retainer screws.
- Install the interior panel below the steering column and secure using the retainer screws.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Road test the vehicle to make sure the cruise control system functions correctly.