REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unfasten the wire harness from the clutch switch.
- Pull the clip away from the clutch pedal switch to separate it from the pin on the switch.
- Rotate the clutch switch to expose the plastic cover.
- Push the tabs together, allowing the cover to slide rearward, then separate it from the clutch switch.
- Remove the clutch switch from the pushrod.
- Install the clutch switch to the pushrod.
- Install the switch cover, by pushing the tabs together and sliding the cover forward.
- Rotate the switch into position.
- Install the clutch switch to the locating pin clip.
- Connect the wire harness to the switch.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Road test the vehicle to make sure the cruise control system functions correctly.