REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The front wiper switch is integrated into the turn signal switch on the steering column. In the event the wiper switch fails, the entire switch will have to be replaced.
The switch handle is an integral part of the switch.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the cluster finish panel assembly retaining screws.
- Remove the left control pod assembly retaining screws.
- Remove the wiring connector from the wiper switch.
- Remove the two lamp switch-to-control pod retaining screws and remove the switch pod.
- Insert the lamp switch-to-control pod retainer screws into the wiper switch and secure in place.
- Install the wire harness to the wiper switch.
- Attach the left control pod retainer screws.
- Install the cluster finish trim panel using the retainer screws.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Test the wiper system to make sure it functions on all speeds and in all positions.