REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the retainer screws from the center switch panel. Lift the panel out enough to reach the back of the switches.
- Push the rear wiper/washer switch out.
- Disconnect the wire harness from the wiper/washer switch.
- Connect the wiper/washer wire harness to the rear of the switch.
- Install the switch into the switch panel.
- Secure the switch panel to the dash using the retainer screws.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Test the rear wiper/washer to make sure the system operates correctly.