REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Open the cassette door, then remove the tape cartridge container.
- Remove the two nuts and washers from the container opening.
- Lift the console assembly up over the two weld screws. Move the console rearward approximately 2 in. (51mm), then lift up on the console assembly.
- Place the console assembly approximately 2 in. (51mm) rearward of the console panel rear mounting bracket. Push the console forward and, at the same time, lift the front of the console. Place the front over the two weld screws.
- Install the two nuts and washers onto the weld screws retaining the console in place.
- Install the tape cartridge container.