REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the support insulator screw and insulator.
- Remove the support-to-floor pan attaching bolts and seat belt bolt.
- With an assistant, remove the seat assembly from the vehicle.
- To remove the seat supports, place the assembly on a bench, disconnect the latch tie rod and remove the four seat support-to-seat track nuts.
- Position the seat tracks to the seat cushion, then tighten the attaching bolts to 18 ft. lbs. (24 Nm).
- Connect the latch tie rod.
- With an assistant, position the seat assembly into the vehicle and install the mounting bolts. Tighten the mounting bolts to 20 ft. lbs. (27 Nm). Install the seat belt bolt.
- Place the seat insulator on the rear inboard support foot and install the retaining screw.
See Figures 2 and 3
- Rotate the latch handles upward simultaneously.
- Lift the rear of the seat, causing the seat to rotate about the forward attachment until the seat latches are clear of the rear floor attachments.
- With an assistant, pull the seat rearward to disengage it from the front floor pins.
Care should be taken when storing seats out of the vehicle, so the latches are not damaged.
- Lift the seat assembly into the vehicle and engage the front hooks into the front floor well retaining pins.
- Lower the rear of the seat into engagement with the floor well rear retainer pin. The latches should rotate downward as the seat is lowered into position. Make sure the handles are in the latched position and the seat is fully secured.