REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable. Detach the wiring harness connector from the anti-lock electronic control unit module by depressing the plastic tab on the connector, then pulling the connector off.
- Remove the two nuts, then the unit from the instrument panel anti-shake bracket.
- Position the electronic unit onto the anti-rattle bracket, then install the retaining nuts until snug.
- Attach the electrical connectors to the Anti-Lock Electronic Control Unit.
- Connect the negative battery cable.