REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Detach the valve wiring harness connectors from the valve.
- Disconnect the two brake lines from the valve. Plug the disconnected brake lines to keep dirt or contaminants from entering the system.
- Remove the retaining screw, then remove the valve assembly from the fender apron.
- Position the electro-hydraulic valve onto the inner fender. Install the retaining screw to 40 inch lbs. (5 Nm).
- Reattach the wiring harness connectors to the valve.
- Connect the negative battery cable.