REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The control module is located under the driver's seat of the vehicle.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the driver's seat from the vehicle by removing the four seat retainer nuts and bolts. If the seat is equipped with power functions, the wire harness to the seat will have to be unfastened to remove the seat completely.
- Remove the trim panel securing the carpet in position at the base of the door jam.
- Lift the carpet up and remove the retaining screws securing the control module to the floor of the vehicle.
- Unfasten the wire harness attached to the control module and remove the module.
- Fasten the wire harness to the control module. If the connector does not fit easily, remove and try again. Do not force the connector in.
- Position the control module under the carpet and secure in place using the retainer screws.
- Install the door jam trim panel over the carpet using the retaining screws.
- Install the seat into position using the retainer nuts and bolts. If the seat is equipped with power options, connect the wire harness to the seat.
- Connect the negative battery cable.