REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the washer wire harness wire attached to the washer motor.
- Twist off the nozzle washer tube attached to the washer motor. Place a rag over the washer end and tube to catch any spilled washer fluid.
- Remove the retainer screws securing the reservoir and washer motor in place. Lift the reservoir out.
- Position the washer reservoir and motor in place and secure with the retaining screws.
- Connect the nozzle tube to the washer motor.
- Fasten the washer pump wire harness to the motor assembly.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Check and add washer fluid if needed.
- Test the washer nozzle to make sure it functions correctly.