REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Turn the ignition and wiper switch ON , then turn the ignition OFF when the wiper blades are in middle pattern.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the wiper motor electrical connector.
- Remove the wiper arms.
- Remove the cowl top grille.
- Remove the clip retaining the linkage to the crank arm of the wiper motor.
- Remove the four pivot retaining screws.
- Remove the linkage from the vehicle.
- Position the wiper linkage in place and secure with the retainer screws.
- Install the linkage to the crank arm and wiper motor. Secure with the retainer clip.
- Install the cowl grille and retainer screws.
- Install the wiper arms.
- Fasten the wire harness to the wiper motor.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Test the wiper system to make sure it functions correctly.