REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the interior panel below the steering column.
- Remove the steering column shroud.
- Unplug the governor connector from the wiper switch.
- Unplug the governor connector from the wiring harness.
- Remove the 2 mounting screws and remove the assembly from the bracket.
- Remove the governor from the vehicle.
- Install the governor to the bracket and secure in place with the two retainer screws.
- Fasten the governor to the wiper switch and wiring harness.
- Install the steering column shroud and interior panel below the steering column.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Test the wiper system and make sure it functions on all speeds.