REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the side trim panel at the passenger rear of the vehicle.
- Remove as much washer fluid as possible from the reservoir using a clean turkey baster or other suitable device.
- Disconnect the washer nozzle hose from the washer motor.
- Disconnect the wire harness attached to the washer motor.
- Remove the reservoir retainer screws and lift the reservoir out.
- Position the reservoir and motor in the vehicle and secure in place with the retainer screws.
- Connect the washer wire harness and nozzle tube.
- Check and add washer fluid if needed.
- Install the interior side panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Check the rear washer system and make sure it functions correctly.