REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Place the wiper arm in the parked position.
- Raise the arm assembly up and away from the rear windshield.
- Pull the slide latch away from the pivot shaft.
- Support the arm and pull the assembly off the pivot. No tools should be needed.
- Apply a light coating of grease to the wiper arm pivot shaft.
- With the latch retracted, slide the wiper arm onto the pivot shaft. Press on the arm until the latch clicks into place on the shaft. Install the wiper arms so that, in the parked position, the point at which the arm attaches to the blade is 1 in. (26mm) above the lower glass weather seal.
- Lower the arm onto the windshield, making sure it is even with the base of the glass.
- Turn on the wipers and make sure the wiper pattern is satisfactory, and the wipers stop at the base of the glass.