REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the cooling fan and shroud assembly.
- Loosen the fan blade nut, then remove the blade from the motor shaft.
- Remove the wiring harness routing strap and the fan motor retaining screws (3).
- Remove the motor from the shroud.
- Install the motor on the shroud.
- Install the motor retaining screws and tighten them to 0.08-0.17 inch lbs. (0.01-0.02 Nm).
- Install the wiring harness routing clip.
- Install the fan blade and nut. Tighten the nut to 0.35-0.53 inch lbs. (0.04-0.06 Nm).
- Install the cooling fan and shroud assembly in the engine compartment.