REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
After disconnecting the negative battery cable, the radio and clock will have to be reset.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Use two-piece radio removal tool T87P-19061-A or equivalent to slide the radio from its mounting, until the rear of the radio is accessible.
- Disengage the antenna and electrical connectors from the rear of the radio.
- Remove the radio from the instrument panel.
- Engage the radio antenna and electrical connections.
- Slide the radio into its mounting in the instrument panel until it is properly engaged.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Check for proper radio operation. Reset the station settings and the clock.