REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the instrument cluster and unhook the antenna from the wiring harness retainer, located at the rear of the cluster.
- Remove the radio and disconnect the antenna lead from the heater and wiring harness retainer.
- Loosen the antenna base-to-body retaining screws.
- Pull the antenna, base, insulating tube and antenna lead up until access to the lead is possible.
- Cut the old lead near the base.
- Tape the new lead to the old lead, as this will help pull the new lead through the car.
- While pulling on the old lead, insert the lead and insulating tube down through the body pillar.
- Once the base is in position, tighten its retaining screws. Make sure the drain tube end fits into the drain hole.
- Connect the lead to the wiring harness retainer on the heater, and route it behind the instrument cluster.
- Remove the old lead, then install the radio and instrument cluster.