REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Loosen the two top blower motor housing nuts.
The left-hand lower nut attaches the blower motor housing and the A/C evaporator case to the chassis.
- Loosen the left-hand lower nut and slide the housing out from behind the evaporator case.
- Disengage the motors electrical connection.
- Loosen the three blower motor retaining screws and remove the motor.
- Install the blower motor and tighten the retaining screws.
- Engage the motors electrical connection.
- Slide the housing into position and tighten all the retaining nuts.
- Connect the negative battery cable.