REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the shift console panel.
- Loosen the three screws and disengage the electrical connections from the control assembly.
- Depress the tabs on the air door shafts and detach the control cable ends.
- Pull the control panel assembly from the dashboard.
- Detach the cables from the control assembly.
- Install the control panel assembly in the dashboard.
- Connect the control cable ends.
- Engage the electrical connection and tighten the control assembly screws.
- Install the shift console panel and connect the negative battery cable.