REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Loosen the instrument panel finish panel screws and remove the panel insert.
- Use a prytool to pry the finish panel away from the instrument panel.
- Disconnect the speedometer cable at the transaxle.
- Loosen the instrument cluster retaining screws.
- Slide the cluster away from the instrument panel until you can gain access to the rear of the cluster.
- Reach behind the cluster, press the speedometer cable locktab and detach the cable.
- Depress the locktabs on the instrument cluster electrical connections and disengage them from the cluster.
- Remove the instrument cluster.
- Engage the instrument cluster electrical connectors and speedometer cable, making sure the tabs lock properly.
- Position the cluster in its mounting on the instrument panel and tighten the retaining screws.
- Connect the speedometer cable at the transaxle and install the instrument panels finish panel.
- Install the panel insert and tighten the finish panel retaining screws.
- Connect the negative battery cable.