REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disengage the back-up lamp switch electrical connections.
- Raise the car and support it with safety stands.
- Use an open end wrench to remove the switch from the transaxle case.
- Apply pipe sealant with Teflon® D8AZ-19554-A or equivalent to the threads of the switch.
- Install the switch and tighten it to 15-21 ft. lbs. (20-29 Nm).
- Lower the car and fasten the switchs electrical connections.
- Connect the negative battery cable.