REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disengage the Starter Clutch Pedal Position (SCPP) switchs electrical connection.
- Loosen the two switch retaining nuts and remove the switch.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
If the car does not start with the clutch pedal depressed, adjustment of the switch may be necessary.
- Loosen the switch nuts slightly.
- Adjust the switch position slightly, depress the clutch pedal and start the car.
- If the car does not start, keep adjusting the switch until it does and then tighten the retaining nuts.