REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the knee bolster panel on the driver's side of the instrument panel.
- Remove the left hand finish panel from the instrument panel.
- Unplug the headlamp switch connector.
- Slide a small pin into the hole on the bottom of the headlight switch knob to release the locking tab, and remove the knob from the headlight switch shaft.
- Remove the three headlamp switch-to-panel retaining screws and remove the switch assembly.
- Press the locking tabs on the headlamp switch and remove the switch from the headlamp switch retainer.
- Press the headlamp switch into the retainer until the locking tabs engage.
- Install the headlamp switch assembly onto the panel and tighten the three headlamp switch-to-panel retaining screws.
- Attach the headlamp switch connector.
- Install the finish panel.
- Install the knee bolster panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.