REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 16
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the screw cover, screw and mirror mounting cover.
- If equipped with manual windows, remove the window regulator arm, by releasing the clip using an appropriate tool.
- Remove the cover on the inside door handle.
- Remove the screws retaining the inside door handle to the door panel.
- Pull out the inside release handle cup and unplug the connectors from the switches (if equipped). Remove the front door release handle cup assembly.
- Remove any necessary door panel retaining screw covers.
- Remove the retaining screws from the door panel.
- Lift the door panel straight up to release the retaining tabs.
- Slide the door panel down and ensure all the retaining tabs are engaged.
- Tighten the door panel retaining screws. Install any screw covers that were removed.
- Attach any unplugged connectors onto the inside handle cup assembly.
- Place the cup into position and snap it into place.
- Install the inside handle and tighten the retaining screws. Install the handle cover.
- If equipped install the manual window regulator arm.
- Install the mirror cover, retaining screw and screw cover.
- Connect the negative battery cable.