REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
On some models it may be necessary to remove the window regulator from the vehicle. If so, remove the regulator as described in the Section and remove the retaining bolts from the motor and remove the motor. Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the door panel and watershield.
- Remove the window motor retaining bolts.
- Carefully remove the motor from the regulator and unplug the connector.
- Attach the connector for the window motor and carefully place the drive gear of the motor into the regulator, making sure the teeth align.
- Tighten the motor retaining bolts.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Verify the motor operation.
- Install the door panel and watershield.