REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the upper steering column cover.
- Release the locking tab securing the multi-function switch to the steering column.
- Slide the switch from the steering column.
- Unplug the wiring harness connector from the multi-function switch.
- If the multi-function switch is being replaced, transfer the indicator flasher from the old switch.
- Reconnect the wiring harness connector to the multi-function switch.
- Slide the switch into position and make sure the locking tab is fully seated.
- Reinstall the upper steering column cover.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.
- Check the multi-function switch for proper operation.