REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the passenger side front fender splash shield.
- Remove the three retaining bolts for the windshield washer fluid reservoir.
- Slide the reservoir forward and disconnect the washer pump hose and the pump wiring harness.
- Remove the reservoir from the vehicle.
- Connect the washer pump hose and the pump wiring harness.
- Place the reservoir into position and tighten the three retaining bolts.
- Install the splash shield.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Connect the negative battery cable.