REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove and discard the grease cap from the hub.
- Remove the brake caliper. Suspend the caliper with a length of wire; do not let it hang from the brake hose.
- Remove the rotor. If the factory installed push on nuts are installed, remove them first.
- Remove and discard the wheel hub nut.
- Remove the hub and bearing assembly.
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Install the hub and bearing assembly. Install a new wheel hub nut and tighten to 189-254 ft. lbs. (255-345 Nm).
- Install the rotor and push on nuts, if equipped. Install a new grease cap.
- Install the brake caliper.
- Install the wheel and tire assembly.
- Lower the vehicle.