REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Vehicles with Automatic Temperature Control
- Disconnect the negative battery cable and drain the cooling system.
- Detach the electrical and vacuum connections at the switch.
- Loosen the hose clamps at the switch remove the switch from the hose.
- Slide new hose clamps over the ends of the hoses.
- Apply soapy water to the ends of the hoses.
- Insert the switch in the hose ends and tighten the clamps to 16-21 inch lbs. (1.8-2.5 Nm).
- Attach the electrical and vacuum connectors to the switch.
- Connect the negative battery cable and fill the cooling system.
- Check the system for proper operation.
See Figure 1