- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Disconnect battery negative cable from battery and properly isolate to prevent accidental reconnection.
- Disengage the wire harness connectors from the retainer.
- Disconnect the blower motor electrical connector.
- Remove the motor cooling hose.
Remove the screws and remove the blower motor.
NOTEPrior to removing a wheel that is to be reused, clean any corrosion from the blower motor shaft to prevent damage to the wheel mounting shaft.
Remove the wheel from the blower motor as follows:
Install or connect the following:
Wheel to the blower motor, if removed.