Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the headlight switch knob by grasping and pulling off.
- Remove the passenger side and right-hand moulding from the instrument panel by pulling away from the instrument panel and snapping out of the retainers.
- Remove the radio and disconnect the clock and heated rear defrost switch.
- Remove the screws retaining the finish panel to the instrument panel.
- Pull the finish panel away from the instrument panel unsnapping the retainers and disconnecting wiring.
- Detach the wiring connector, remove the retaining nut from the headlight switch bracket assembly and remove the headlight switch.
- Attach the wiring connector to the headlight switch, position the headlight switch into the bracket assembly and install the retaining nut. Torque the nut to 26 inch lbs. (3 Nm).
- Reconnect the wiring to the finish panel and install the finish panel making sure all the snaps are in their proper holes.
- Install the screws retaining the finish panel to the instrument panel and tighten securely.
- Install the radio and connect the clock and heated rear defrost switch.
- Install the passenger side and right-hand moldings to the instrument panel by snapping them into their retainers.
- Install the headlight switch knob.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.
- Check for proper headlight switch operation.