Washer Pump & Reservoir
Removal & Installation
- Remove the front fender apron.
- Remove the windshield washer reservoir retaining bolts and lift the assembly away from the front fender apron.
- Using a small-blade screwdriver, pry out the windshield washer pump, being careful not to damage the plastic housing. Remove the one-piece seal.
- Insert the seal.
- Lubricate he inside diameter of the seal with soapy solution and insert the windshield washer pump into the reservoir cavity until it is firmly seated in the seal.
- Connect the electrical plugs and hoses and replace the windshield washer reservoir assembly in the vehicle.
- Fill the windshield washer reservoir slowly and check for leaks. Check the washer system operation.