REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Front Wiper Switch
The front wiper switch is a mounted on the steering column. Refer to Suspension & Steering of this guide for the removal and installation of this component.Rear Wiper Switch
See Figures 1 and 2
- Unfasten the cluster opening finish panel screws and remove the panel by rocking the upper edge towards the driver.
- Unplug the wiring connector from the rear washer switch.
- Remove the washer switch from the instrument panel.
- Engage the wiring connector.
- Push the rear washer switch into the cluster finish panel until it snaps into place.
- Install the cluster opening finish panel and tighten the screws.