REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 8
When a lock cylinder must be replaced, replace both locks in the set to avoid carrying an extra key which fits only one lock.
- Remove the door trim panel and the watershield.
- Remove the clip attaching the lock cylinder rod to the lock cylinder.
- Pry the lock cylinder retainer out of the slot in the door.
- Remove the lock cylinder from the door.
- Work the cylinder lock assembly into the outer door panel.
- Install the cylinder retainer into its slot and push the retainer onto the lock cylinder.
- Install the lock cylinder rod with the clip onto the lock assembly.
- Lock and unlock the door to check the lock cylinder operation.
- Install the watershield and door trim panel.