REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the door trim panel and the watershield.
- Using a 1 / 4 in. (6mm) diameter drill bit, remove the pop rivet attaching the actuator motor to the door. Unplug the wiring at the connector.
- Disconnect the actuator motor link from the door latch and remove the motor.
- Connect the actuator motor link to the door latch.
- Attach the wiring at the connector.
- Install the door lock actuator motor to the door with a pop rivet, using a suitable rivet gun.
Make sure that the actuator boot is not twisted during installation. The pop rivet must be installed with the bracket base tight to the inner panel.
- Install the door trim panel and water shield.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.