REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the seat and track assembly.
- Unfasten the motor-to-assembly mounting bolts.
- Remove the hose clamps attaching the cables to the seat tracks.
- Open the wire retaining straps and remove the motor assembly and cable from the seat track assembly.
- Remove the cable retaining brackets.
- Remove the cables from the motor.
- Place the cables and retaining brackets on the motor and tighten the retaining screws.
- Attach the cables to the seat tracks and the motor to the housing bracket.
- Install and tighten the motor attaching bolts.
- Install the cable-to-seat track clamps.
- Install the seat and track assembly in the vehicle.
- Insert the motor wire in the wire straps and attach the wire at the connector.
- Check that the seat operates properly.
See Figure 1