REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Escort, Lynx and Tracer Models
See Figure 1
- Remove the screws that retain the headlamp door.
- Pull the headlight door forward and remove the parking light bulb socket from the light assembly.
- Remove the bulb by pushing in and turning counterclockwise.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
See Figures 2 and 3
- Remove the three screws attaching the parking light to the headlight housing.
- Hold the parking light with both hands and pull the lamp forward to release the upper hidden attachment.
- From the side, remove the bulb socket and replace the bulb.
- Install a new bulb and attach the socket to the lens.
- Place the parking light into position, then install and tighten the retaining screws.
See Figure 4
- Remove the two parking light retaining screws and pull the light assembly forward.
- Remove the bulb socket by twisting and remove the bulb.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.